Friday 6 November 2009

Dorset Days.

Just a quick one, I'm off to to visit my sister who lives on the beautiful Dorset coast. Can't wait , I always come back with my batteries recharged feeling totally refreshed. The only downside is that I'm driving down there on my own :-( This is a big step for me as I had a car crash a few years ago ( I was driving ) I've been a very cautious driver ever since....................
Wish me luck it, feels like I'm going on an adventure, better go now, gotta check my tyre pressure. Ta ta for now !

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good Luck!!!

customteddys said...

Have a wonderful trip, Ginie-Lee. Will send good thoughts your way. Hugs, Vicki

Matthew's Bears. said...

good luck and have fun!!

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks for your kind wishes, as you can see I made there and back in one piece and I had a great time!