Monday 7 July 2008

Gone in a flash.






















This past week has gone in a flash and tomorrow I will be back at work :-( . I had a great time doing just what I wanted to do rather than what I had to do. I went to Janine's birthday party and decorated some cakes. I went for a refreshing walk and gathered some elder flowers to make elder flower champagne, the results of which I can't wait to try! I made hats, hats ,hats. I went for Sunday curry at Martin and Bina's and drank Pimms for the first time in ages. I made a little bear called Billy who really makes me smile. I had a great week and feel well rested and stress free. Hope all is well with you too x

9 comments:

bunzi said...

little billy has such a cute face. love his accessories. hope u have a good work week too! :D

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks Bunzi it's always hard going back after a break but I'll soon get back into the swing of things. Enjoy your week too and be sure to do some more water colours they're fab!!

All Bear by Paula said...

Oh no!!!!!! Those cakes!!!!! Ginie-lee, you have filled my head with cake thoughts ... mmmmmnnnn!!!

Bumpkin Hill said...

sounds like a wonderful fun week, love happy little billy. My childhood bear is called billy so great name :) Catherine x

Ginie-Lee said...

Thanks Catherine and sorry Paula about the cakes but I have to say they were delicious :-) xx

mushroommeadows said...

Billy makes me smile, too!!! :)

*sigh* another week is here again...but that only means that there will be another weekend following shortly after it! :)

Karin said...

OMG, Billy is so cute! I think I'm in love :)

BumbleVee said...

mmmmmmYUM.... strawberry shortcake... of some wonderful sort......
champagne... a bear.... and curry...... oooohhhhhh my kind of week. Good for you....

bunzi said...

where is my hugabyebear. :) hope all is well. :D